You Were Right!

Big Bowl of Noodles!

“Big Bowls of Noodles!” is what several of you told me I would be eating if I moved to this part of China.  Well,  you were right! 🙂  These are photos of the first time I took the kids (by myself) to a noodle shop for lunch.  We all ate Beef Noodles-with no spicy sauce added 🙂  It wasn’t crowded that day which was nice because we had our friend’s dog along.  The guys who worked at the restaurant brought out an empty bowl so I could get some noodles out to cool for Asher.  From then on I always ask for an extra bowl ‘cuz it works so well.  Learn something new everyday!

We ordered the first item on the menu.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to You Were Right!

1. Caleb Sundsted says:

Looks delicious!

2. Zewei says:

Did you see how they make it? That would be also interesting 😀

3. Kari Johnson says:

Cool! That looks like what we had for lunch yesterday. Yum!
    P.S. Elsa misses Harmony so much and Ani likes the smiley faces. 🙂

4. tiffany says:

Yum! Looks tasty. You seem to be having so much fun exploring and learning the culture. I love it!

5. Melody says:

OMG ¥5 for a bowl of beef soup!!! You guys are lucky!

6. JV says:

I so wanted a bowl of spicy noodles the other night. Tom valliantly tried to find some at Big Bowl… Big disapointment. Guess we will have to keep looking for a local equivalent until we can come and visit!